Here’s our Best FPL tips GW11 article where we look the FPL team run by Joe’s FPL Transfer Planner and Points Projection Tool for GW11. The FPL team was made to road test the Transfer Planner and finished with an overall rank of 3k IN 21/22.
Best FPL Tips GW11 – The FPL Transfer Planner Team For Gameweek 11
Additional content on the FFGeek Patreon site (over 2,000 PAYING SUBSCRIBERS!)
£3.00 plus Vat per Calender month
*team reveals from 6 FFGeek Contributors Rob, Rick, Kev, Kris, Andrew and Joe. Live Transfer alerts and final team lineups
£2.50 plus Vat per Calender month (plus the above)
*access to Joseph Crilleys Transfer Planner and points projection tool plus FPL team run by it. 3k OR 21/22
*The FFGeek team including live transfers and the early thoughts article will this season be on the Patreon site 5 of last 7 seasons top 21k. Also 3 top 10ks
* Imaginary wildcard articles
*Slack Channel access for FPL Chat with all subscribers
* Following the teams of 10 top FPL managers who’ve finished in the top 10k OR the last 3 seasons
All Tiers – No Commitment beyond 1 Calender month although 16% discounted annual membership available
General points on the team
This is a team that is created using only the projections seen in the FFGeek Transfer Planner which is designed and developed by FFGeek Contributor and FPL expert Joseph Crilley. Joe’s last 7 seasons overall ranks were 16k, 5k, 93k, 68k 28k 7k and 13k
– Each gameweek, the squad will be assessed against potential transfers to decide whether there are any moves that are considered profitable in the projections model.
– Ownership plays absolutely no factor in our decision making and neither does formation. It is purely about maximising the projected points of the squad.
– The projections are based on historic long-term data so transfers will almost never be reactionary. Sustained performance over a few weeks would need to be seen before we transfer in any player. In terms of the article, I will only go into specific detail where I deem it necessary.
Joe’s personal team is also available on Patreon and will often operate very similar to the Planner team as its projections are a significant factor in my decision-making. Often there will be more information available in that article so be sure to check that out!
GW10 points: 75 on WC (19 Top managers average 72) Total points: 614 Overall Rank: 1,238k, green arrow: 347k Team Value: £100.6
The team played it’s wildcard in GW10
A decent wildcard week, although we may have needed the autosub goal from Charlie Taylor to secure our green arrow. The blanks for Watkins and Palmer were somewhat unfortunate looking at their underlying while we can’t afford too many low scores from Trippier given his price now. However, 7/11 returners including captain is a pleasing resultand, with no injuries or other issues picked up, our team is certainly looking better in the long run.
For the rest of this article and with LIVE transfers, captain and final lineups through the season go to our Patreon site which is linked below
The Patreon site is only £2.50 per calendar month with no commitment beyond a calendar month and there are many other features as outlined above. Advertising alone cannot make the site viable and Subscribers are vital to the continuance of the site and I hope you will choose to support it. There will still be free articles on this site
Here’s the full article link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/transfer-planner-92221480
Other GW11 Posts
Follow us on Social Media and join the FFGeek League
Follow FFGeek on twitter for article updates and news