Heres a review of where I am in the Sun Dream team format after game week 3
The Sun Dream Team
Total points: GW 37 TOT 112
overall position: 213,048
No ffgeek league
A slow start. With only 12 transfers you need a long term view and not short term by fixtures. The Aguero injury has cost me dear but plenty of time to improve
1. Hazard – I stuck with him this format and he’s paid me back handsomely with goals and 7’s and starman performances. A keeper. scores goals and catches the eye so should be good for star man awards.
2. RVP – 28 points last week alone was reward. should dominate star man awards even in Man U. Only an injury would make me even consider selling him.
3. Cazorla – Came right and will be a bonus point magnet when the fixtures improve. A keeper I feel
1. Zabaleta – will probably still play in my team unless the injury looks to be a problem. city will have to use so many players in so many competitions that he should still be value even if rotated with Maicon. I cant believe that the City defence wont improve. 17 clean sheets from last year cant just vanish
2. Enrique – just not sure about the Liverpool defence at all. Also doesn’t seem in Rodgers good books.
3. Bale – desperately poor scores. Still good fixtures coming up so Im sticking with him until the next transfer window.
4. Borini – Was in due to his cheap price but doesnt look capable of goals or bonus points. a certainty to be sold
Heres the scoring lowdown:
Aguero didnt score as injured. Hazard and Ivanovic didn’t play. borini scored 0.
|01/09/2012||T Howard||GK||EVE||West Brom vs Everton||-1Hide|
|01/09/2012||R Huth||DEF||STO||Wigan vs Stoke||-1Hide|
|01/09/2012||G Bale||MID||TOT||Tottenham vs Norwich||-1Hide|
|01/09/2012||P Zabaleta||DEF||MCY||Man City vs QPR||3Hide|
|02/09/2012||J Enrique||DEF||LIV||Liverpool vs Arsenal||-1Hide|
|02/09/2012||S Cazorla||MID||ARS||Liverpool vs Arsenal||10Hide|
|02/09/2012||R van Persie||STR||MAN||Southampton vs Man Utd||28Hide|