Ok this should be it! I hope ! My final Barclays fantasy premier league team.
- NOR (H)
- I chose to lose Hibbert to get extra funds for the bank to decide whether to buy fantasy premier league giants RVP or Rooney for the next game – Yes I have £3.5m in the bank! (RVP £13m less £10m for Torres plus £0.5m for price movement insurance). Fulham last year had the 7th best defence to me and although only 11th in the opening 6 fixture list improve graetl as the games go on. Hughes is not guaranteed to start but with Senderous definitely out im backing him too.
- WIG (A), RDG (H)
- I know another U turn. i though hard about it but changed primarily for 2 reasons over hazard
- (1) less risk as an established fantasy premier league player even if game time early is a bit dubious
- (2) his position centrally behind Torres in 4-2-3-1 should give the potential for better returns.
as before. a slight injury doubt but hoping he will make it.
- AVL (H)
- I changed from cerny due to a couple of peoples feedback on the site. again 2 reasons
- 1. jaas is 37 and was dropped last year for Bogdan so theres a chance he could usurp him although Jaas will start as No 1. Also Cernys value could drop with a high percentage ownership. thanks for the feedback. Im happy to change my mind when given another point of view
- STO (H), CHE (A)
- New – I dropped Clyne as in the long term I think Reading are a better defensive bet after the season in the championship. you will see I have dropped Guthrie so I keep the number of Reading and Chelsea players to 4 (to be 3 when Torres leaves). I haven’t put him in the lineup because i think fulham have a better clean sheet potential than reading or though this may change as I write and think about it more!