Here’s our fantasy premier league transfer tips GW12 article where we analyse the teams of 12 top FPL managers. These 12 managers have not finished outside the overall rank of the top 10k in the last 3 seasons. Considering how variable the last 3 years have been this is remarkable consistency and shows an ability to adapt strategy in different seasons. It also gives you a view other than my own on strategy and player selection.
Fantasy Premier League Transfer Tips GW12 – Analysing The Teams Of 12 Top FPL Managers
Additional content on the FFGeek Patreon site
£2 plus Vat per calendar month
* Weekly podcasts with myself and the FFGeek Contributors
* All the articles on www.fantasyfootballgeek.co.uk advert free
£2.50 plus Vat per Calender month (plus the above)
* access to the FFGeek Contributor tracker team incl live transfers (OR 8k 20/21) Current rank 28k
*access to Joseph Crilleys transfer planner and points projection tool plus FPL team run by it. Current rank 18k
* Imaginary wildcard articles
*Bandwagon and Sinking Ships articles
*Slack Channel access
* Following the teams of 12 top FPL managers who’ve finished in the top 10k OR the last 3 seasons
*The FFGeek team including live transfers and the early thoughts article will this season be on the Patreon site last 5 seasons ORs 17k, 17k, 36k, 17k & 21k. Current rank 28k
No Commitment beyond 1 Calender month although 16% discounted annual membership available
Subscribe to FFGeek on Youtube
The criteria I’ve always been looking for is managers who’ve finished in the top 10k for the last 3 years when FPL has become considerably harder due to the amount of people playing and the information available.
However this time I’ve found 12 so I thought I would use all 12
The 12 managers stats
These managers are incredible and every bit as impressive as last season.
1. The overall average finishing overall rank of the top 12 managers in the last 3 seasons is 3,571
2. The top 12 FPL managers have not been out of the top 10k in the last 3 seasons (ie 36 times playing)
3. 8 of the 12 have finished in the top 1,000 in the last 3 seasons
4. 2 of the 12 have finished in the top 100 in the last 3 seasons
What you can see?
You can see their gameweek score, their total points, transfers and captain choice for the gameweek plus a break down of the player representation in the 12 players teams.
From that you can see the FFGeek version of the FPL template which is a crucial part of my FPL strategy
I’ll also give the identities, last 3 season’s histories and FPL IDs of the 12 FPL managers so you can look at each managers team individually
For the rest of this article go to our Patreon site which is linked below
The Patreon site is only £2.50 per calendar month with no commitment beyond a month and there are many other features as outlined above. Advertising alone cannot make the site viable and Subscribers are vital to the continuance of the site and I hope you will choose to support it. There will still be free articles on this site
See the rest of the article here https://www.patreon.com/fantasyfootballgeek