Here’s our FPL team tips GW13 article with Joseph Crilley’s FPL Transfer Planner and Points Projection Tool. It’s now live and updated for GW13. Plan your transfers, captains, lineups, wildcards and Chips to maximise your points total over the coming gameweeks. There are also new features of suggested transfers for your FPL team, team % rating and an optimum wildcard for future weeks. We also ran an FPL team from it in 21/22 which finished with an overall rank of 3k.
FPL Team Tips GW13 – Joseph Crilley’s FPL Transfer Planner And Points Projection Tool For GW13
Additional content on the FFGeek Patreon site (over 2,100 PAYING SUBSCRIBERS!)
£3.00 plus Vat per Calender month
*team reveals from 6 FFGeek Contributors Rob, Rick, Kev, Kris, Andrew and Joe. Live Transfer alerts and final team lineups
£2.50 plus Vat per Calender month (plus the above)
*access to Joseph Crilleys Transfer Planner and points projection tool plus FPL team run by it. 3k OR 21/22
*The FFGeek team including live transfers and the early thoughts article will this season be on the Patreon site 5 of last 7 seasons top 21k. Also 3 top 10ks
* Imaginary wildcard articles
*Slack Channel access for FPL Chat with all subscribers
* Following the teams of 10 top FPL managers who’ve finished in the top 10k OR the last 3 seasons
All Tiers – No Commitment beyond 1 Calender month although 16% discounted annual membership available
Updates have been made to Patreon Transfer planner ahead of GW13 and can be found in this post with the Excel version and the link to google doc.
Also attached is the instruction manual and there is a Youtube video which demonstrates the functionality of the spreadsheet:
I have also included a document including a simple explanation for how our projections are calculated.
– Planner now operates from GW13. Price changes updated as of morning of Saturday 18 November.
– If there are any other players who should be updated, please reach out to me via the Slack channel.
There is also suggested transfers specifically for your FPL team within the squad planner tab.
Optimal team for current gameweek
We include the current wildcard team which optimises total points projected over the upcoming gameweeks (not including transfers). This will be shown within the ‘Wildcard team’ tab.
On the squad planner tab, you can also see the projected total points for this team (with no transfers) which you can compare to your team’s total via our team rating tool.
A note on expected minutes (xMins)
– There is a section in the instruction manual to explain this, but do let me know if there are any questions.
– We have spent some time going through the teams to update the xMins for every single player ahead of this gameweek. This is an exercise that we will do ahead of every gameweek so that you have the latest xMins information.
– A document has been included in this post which has some detail on how we came to our conclusions for this gameweek. There are some general thoughts and also a specific section for each team. Please read this if you are unsure on the xMins for any particular player.
– If you have a different opinion for the xMins of any player, you can manually update this yourselves, as noted in the instruction manual.
If you have any questions when using this planner, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter, on the slack channel or comment below.
To get the Excel or google version of the Planner and loads of other FPL content sign up to the FFGeek Patreon site using the link below. It’s only £2.50 per calendar month with no commitment beyond 1 calendar month plus all the features above. There’s also a 16% discounted annual subscription. Unfortunately advertising alone cannot make the site viable and subscriptions are vital to the site continuing.
Here’s the link to the full article and Transfer Planner: https://www.patreon.com/posts/93112882
Other GW13 Posts
Follow us on Social Media and join the FFGeek League
Follow FFGeek on twitter for article updates and news