FPL Team Tips GW21 – Joseph Crilley’s FPL Transfer Planner And Points Projection Tool For GW21

Contributors, Fantasy Premier League

Here’s our FPL team tips GW21 article with Joseph Crilley’s FPL Transfer Planner and Points Projection Tool. It’s now live and updated for GW21. Plan your transfers, captains, lineups, wildcards and Chips to maximise your points total over the coming gameweeks. There are also new features of suggested transfers for your FPL team, team % rating and an optimum wildcard for future weeks. We also ran an FPL team from it in 21/22 which finished with an overall rank of 3k. ARTICLE INCLUDES AN UPDATED INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO WITH ALL THE NEW FUNCTIONS

FPL Team Tips GW21 – Joseph Crilley’s FPL Transfer Planner And Points Projection Tool For GW21

Additional content on the FFGeek Patreon site (over 2,000 PAYING SUBSCRIBERS!)

£3.00 plus Vat per Calender month

*team reveals from 6 FFGeek Contributors Rob, Rick, Kev, Kris, Andrew and Joe. Live Transfer alerts and final team lineups

£2.50 plus Vat per Calender month (plus the above)

*access to Joseph Crilleys Transfer Planner and points projection tool plus FPL team run by it. 3k OR 21/22

*The FFGeek team including live transfers and the early thoughts article will this season be on the Patreon site 5 of last 7 seasons top 21k. Also 3 top 10ks

* Imaginary wildcard articles

*Slack Channel access for FPL Chat with all subscribers

Following the teams of 10 top FPL managers who’ve finished in the top 10k OR the last 3 seasons

All Tiers – No Commitment beyond 1 Calender month although 16% discounted annual membership available

https://www.patreon.com/fantasyfootballgeek

Introduction

Updates have been made to Patreon Transfer planner ahead of GW21 and can be found in this post with the Excel version attached and the link to google doc.

Explanatory Video

Also attached is the instruction manual and there is the new Youtube video which demonstrates the functionality of the spreadsheet:

I have also included a document including an explanation for how our projections are calculated.

AFCON/Asia Cup update

–  I have added a new tab which shows the calendar for these tournaments vs the Premier League schedule. The impact is for GW21-24 and I have shown the likelihood of each nation reaching the stages of the competition which impact the respective gameweeks.

–  Affected players (such as Salah, Son and Hwang Hee Chan) have been highlighted in ‘Player List’ tab; green for AFCON, orange for Asia Cup. Their projections have been adjusted for GW21-24 to reflect how likely they are to appear in each gameweek. (e.g Egypt have 55% probability of reaching quarter final so Salah only has 45% chance of being available for GW23)

–  Explanation for the reduced minutes (and possible benefits to other players) has been added for each team in the xMins document.

Other noteworthy updates

–  Planner now operates from GW21. Prices correct as of Saturday 6th January.

–  With FA cup starting, we will begin to get more information about upcoming blanks and doubles where I will update the Planner accordingly. No updates for now though.

Suggested transfers

There is also suggested transfers specifically for your FPL team within the squad planner tab.

Make sure you put the correct amount in the bank for your team and the number of transfers available to get the maximum out of the suggestons.

Optimal team for current gameweek

We include the current wildcard team which optimises total points projected over the upcoming gameweeks (not including transfers). This will be shown within the ‘Wildcard team’ tab.

This is also another good way of getting transfer suggestions for your team.

On the squad planner tab, you can also see the projected total points for this team (with no transfers) which you can compare to your team’s total via our team rating tool.

Note: With players going to AFCON/Asia cup, a no transfer wildcard isn’t exactly optimal (ideally would bring back Son/Salah when available). However, it is difficult to present an alternative, therefore we have stuck with the approach of a wildcard with no planned transfers.

A note on expected minutes (xMins)

– You can adjust the expected minutes if you disagree with Joe’s values or as the Planner is released early in the week adjust it for any injury news from the Friday press conferences

–  There is a section in the instruction manual to explain this, but let me know if any questions.

–  We will spend the time going through the teams to update the xMins for every single player ahead of every gameweek so that you have the latest xMins information.

–  A document has been included in this post which has some detail on how we came to our conclusions for this gameweek. There are some general thoughts and also a specific section for each team. Please read this if you are unsure on the xMins for any particular player.

–  If you have a different opinion for the xMins of any player, you can manually update this yourselves, as noted in the instruction manual.

If you have any questions when using this planner, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter, on the slack channel or comment below.

To get the Excel or google version of the Planner and loads of other FPL content sign up to the FFGeek Patreon site using the link below. It’s only £2.50 per calendar month with no commitment beyond 1 calendar month plus all the features above. There’s also a 16% discounted annual subscription. Unfortunately advertising alone cannot make the site viable and subscriptions are vital to the site continuing.

Here’s the link to the full article and Transfer Planner: https://www.patreon.com/posts/joseph-crilleys-96023312

Other GW21 Posts

Analysing the teams of 19 top FPL managers

The FPL Doubles and Blanks for the rest of the season

FPL GW21 Player Performance Rankings – Mids And Fwds

The best attacking defenders review

Follow us on Social Media and join the FFGeek League

Follow  FFGeek  on twitter for article updates and news

auto join the FFGeek League

You may also like to read one of these too: