Here’s the fantasy premier league news shorts catch up including JT comeback
- Pulis reconfirms that Wilson is a couple of weeks away, gw24 hopefully, for all those taking a punt on £4.0m defender
- Perch should return on weekend, S Taylor next week, Cabaye not this weekend. Jonas back, risk now attached to cheapie Marveaux. Cisse back and Collocini back but expect Williamson to continue.
- SAF talks up Evans but talks about rotating Vidic and Ferdinand meaning Evans could be best value choice for Utd defence
Gallas ruled out for the weekend. Chance for value plays Caulker and Dawson
- Carroll, Mccartney, Diame and O’Brien not back for the weekend. Potts looks likely to play LB. Still Tomkins risk attached to Demel. Carrroll expected to be a couple of weeks so no possibility for DGW23, shame for Nolan as Carroll gets the best out of him.
- Cheapie Clyne should be back for weekend. Shaw best bet at LB and has signed a new long term contract. Fonte wont return for DGW22 neither will Lallana but Ramirez will for anyone looking for an alternative to Puncheon
Holt has chance of returning for the weekend. Bunn likely will continue in goal despite Rudd playing in FA Cup
- Giroud 50/50 for the weekend strengthening Walcotts position as a striker
- Terry plays 45 minutes in comeback match. No immediate physical reaction. too early to assess implications but not a good start for Azpili and Cahill who are the potential sacrifices for Terry in DGW22